I would NEVER open the studio unless I had EVERY safety protocol in place! Please take a moment to read our newly adopted safety guidelines!
- Masks are not required in the studio at the present time. However, if someone in your household has Covid we ask that you do not take class until you receive a negative PCR at least 5 days after your last day of exposure.
- If you have any cold symptoms AT ALL please refrain from taking classes until your symptoms resolve.
- I have invested in TWO medical-grade air purifier that captures 100% of airborne particles as small as .03 microns in size. This includes viruses and bacteria. These air purifiers will run AT ALL times.
- We utilize an EPA List approved disinfectant against SARS-COVID-2 the cause of COVID-19 to sanitize all equipment within the studio.
- It is preferred that you bring your own mat to the studio and store it on the wall in the designated mat storage area. However, the studio does offer a small amount of mats that you can borrow in the event that you forget your own. We just ask that you sanitize it well after use.
- All weights and other equipment can be shared and will be sanitized after each use.
- Class sizes remain REDUCED for now. This will allow each client to adequately space from her neighbor. We will increase class size as we see fit over time.
- There is plenty of hand sanitizer readily available throughout the studio at all times.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation, flexibility, honesty, and support! We need to ensure that you comply with the above guidelines in order for the studio to operate in a healthy and safe manner.
See you at the barre soon!