- Cancellation Policy: Class sizes are limited and therefore we must strictly enforce a class cancellation policy. Please cancel a class you can no longer attend within 12 hours of the class start time. All cancellations or no shows after 12 hours of the class will be charged a $15 cancellation fee. If you pre-paid for the class using a package you simply will just not be refunded for the class. However, if you cancel and someone takes your place in the class there will be no charge. As always, it is best to not sign up for class until you are pretty certain you can attend and if you need to cancel please cancel as soon as possible. This allows the studio to run as smoothly as possible.
- Shoes: We are a “no shoes” studio. Please remove your shoes upon entering the studio and place them on the designated shoe rack. Walking across the beautiful floors with shoes on will track anything from your shoes onto the floor.
- Please do not attend class if you feel even slightly unwell and please do not attend if you are coughing at all. Due to recent events, a cough can be really distracting to the other clients and instructor. We kindly ask you to stay home and sign up when your symptoms are resolved. In addition, please take the time to review our COVID policies on the website as well.
- Please keep conversation within the studio positive. We feel that good vibes are everything and take pride in maintaining an uplifting atmosphere for you and others.
- Please keep all of your belongings in the designated cubby area. And please place your yoga mat on the wall once you settle into the studio if you are taking a barre class and will not need the mat right away. It is important to keep the floors free of clutter to prevent yourself and others from tripping over belongings.
- If you remove your mask before class please place it with your belongings and not at your workout space.
- Please grab a paper towel to put under your water bottle if it is likely to sweat or leak onto the floor.
- Please silence your phone & watch prior to class. Alerts and calls can be very distracting to others.
- Be sure to notify the instructor of any chronic injuries, limitations, and pregnancies prior to the start of class.
Thank you for taking the time to read and understand the significance behind our studio policies!